Privacy notice – Website
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how Stinto ApS, Højbro Plads 10, DK-1200 Copenhagen as incorporated in Denmark with company registration number 38 29 25 60 (“we”, “us”, “our”) pro-cesses your personal data when you make an enquiry on our webpage www.stinto.com (“Webpage”).
You acknowledge and agree that your personal data may be processed in accordance with this Notice. Processing your personal data is necessary in order for us to be able to handle any enquiries made by xxx
1. ABOUT US
1.1 We are the data controller in respect of any personal data that we process about you under this Agreement pursuant to the Danish Data Protection Act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) and all other applicable law from time to time relating to the pro-cessing of personal data.
1.2 If you have any comments or enquires related to this Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Højbro Plads 10
2. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1 For the purpose of handling your enquiries, we will collect and process the contact infor-mation that you provide to us directly. All your personal data will be treated as confidential information.
2.2 We may share your personal data with the below categories of third parties located within the European Economic Area (EEA):
- Service providers assisting with our business activities, including our hosting providers and providers of IT support.
- Our advisors.
- Other third parties i) with your consent, ii) if they are involved in a merger, de-merger or a sale which involves all or part of our business or assets, or ii) if otherwise compati-ble with the purpose for which the personal data were initially collected.
You can rest assured that any such transfer of your personal data will take place in accord-ance with applicable data protection legislation and subject to appropriate security measures.
2.3 We will process your personal data in accordance with this Notice because it is necessary for the purpose of furthering our legitimate interest in respect of handling your enquiries, cf. GDPR, article 6(1)(f).
2.4 We will store your personal data for up to 3 months after your enquiry has been handled or until there is no reason to believe that further correspondence will be needed.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
3.1 Subject to certain conditions set out in data protection legislation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- The right to obtain a copy of the personal data we have collected about you in a commonly used electronic formand to transmit said copy to another data controller.
- The right to rectify or complete the personal data we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete, and (in special circumstances) to have the data deleted.
- The right to restrict the processing of the personal data we have collected about you.
- The right to object to the processing of the personal data we have collected about you, including in respect of direct marketing.
- The right to withdraw any consent you have provided in respect of our processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights or have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by using the contact information in section 1.2 above.
3.2 You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (“Datatilsynet”).