1.2 Cookies are small text files placed on your device. These text files enable the collection of da-ta about how our services are being used. There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session, for example when you leave the website.
- Persistent cookies on the other hand are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until they expire or are deleted. They therefore enable the website to “recognise” you on your return and this in turn allows for a more personalised browsing experience.
1.3 We use first party ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’ – via Google Analytics – for the purpose of i) generating statistics about how the website is being used, and ii) optimising the user-friendliness and functionality of the website. In order to protect your privacy we use Google Analytics’ IP masking function which means that the last octet of your IP address is removed prior to its use and storage.
1.4 The following data will be collected via the cookies:
- Demographic information (age, gender)
- Information about interests
- Geographic information (language and location)
- Information about how our website is being used (pages visited, time spent on each page and on the website, number of times the website is visited, search terms used on the website, links clicked on the website etc.)
- Information about your browser, operating system, network provider and device type
- Traffic information (the search terms and URL that led you to our website, social referrals, campaign referrals, AdWords, etc.)
2. HOW TO DELETE OR BLOCK COOKIES
2.1 If you wish to delete cookies stored on your device, including by the website, you can press the shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + DEL (PC) or COMMAND + SHIFT + DEL (Mac).
2.2 Alternatively, you can visit the websites listed below which contain additional information on cookies, including how to delete or block them on various browsers:
- Internet Explorer- Guide to Internet Explorer
- Firefox –Guide to Firefox
- Chrome – Guide to Chrome
- Safari– Guide to Safari
2.3 Please be aware that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your use of the website.
3. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIE NOTICE