Relationships are key to business success
Stay In Touch with Stinto
Stinto is a simple solution that brings your CRM to life
Bring your customer and contact masterdata to life, while knowing you stay compliant
- Empower every employee with a verified Stinto card.
- Integrate with CRM.
- Share contacts with company.
- Connections update your CRM in real-time.
QUALITY beats quantity
No more duplicates and incorrect contact data
- Real-time updates when a connection is changing contact data.
- No more duplicates.
- Automatic syncing with CRM.
AUTOMATE the GDPR and marketing consent approval processes
Know that the company is compliant at all times
- GDPR notifications are sent when added to CRM.
- Marketing consent can be gathered from new contacts.
- Changes in policies can be updated in one click.
Seamless CRM integration
- Stinto integrates with all major CRM systems.
- Experience a fully automated end-to-end flow of contact data, including the meta-data needed to back it up in your chosen CRM or SRM system.
- Integration takes place via API in CSV, JSON or XML variants.
Contacts are a business’ most valuable resource
With three simple features, Stinto effortlessly turns otherwise static contacts into dynamic connections.
Focus on what you do best – and leave the rest to Stinto
Relate. Connect and STAY connected
Start onboarding to get the Stinto advantage
End-to-end demo of Stinto with key stakeholders
Discuss need for data: employee data, company account data, logo, and review all key features and discuss the use case and requirements: GDPR compliance, marketing consent, CRM attributes, basic reporting.
- Discuss the need for technical integration to HR / CRM / Internal systems.
- Discuss need for organizational acceptance (stakeholder mapping) and Review standard onboarding strategy and adjust for customer.
Before step 2 can begin
- Discuss the project scope and timeline.
- Develop an implementation plan and launch strategy.
- Gather all required data.
- Create customer account, business card templates, customer teams.
- Identify target key Customers.
Before step 3 can begin
Stinto 30 days challenge
- Set onboarding targets and KPI’s.
- Create all onboarding and training materials.
- Review the solution and make final adjustments.
- Review HR data and process for updating.
- Review Contact data and process for updating.
- Final review of employee onboarding plan, materials, events, and timeline.
- Upload employee data.
Before step 4 can begin
- Approve and handover set-up on Stinto.
Stinto 30 days challenge
- All staff mail from key stakeholder (receive templates).
- Training event with key (influential staff and super-users).
- All staff event – introduction to “the Stinto 30 day.
- challenge” – live onboarding.
- Start contact process towards selected key accounts.
- Execute external marketing.
- Execute employee communication to own network.
Until step 5
- Weekly status mail sent.
Intern integration workshop:
- Discuss API, file formats and mapping, need for enrichment.
- Develop integration solution description and plan.
- Build integration.
Go-live with integration