The future of networking is digital
Centered around seamless ways for groups of people to get in touch, reach out, and exchange contact information all the while staying on top of GDPR.
What used to work won’t be enough anymore
Built today but geared for the future
Gather their biggest clients’ most important contacts in a key account group for easy access.
Consulting agencies arranging events to engage with their clients and potential customers on particular subject matters.
Trade organizations whose members are interested in specific topics can be shared in groups.
Enterprise-based groups such as steering committees, management networks, etc.
HR managers and partners can chat, engage and share files directly with a specific group of employees (i.e. trainees, seasonal workers, managers, etc.) instead of static emailing.
Workgroups or peer-to-peer groups within organizations.
A business network that shares a common interest outside of office hours: cycling, running, etc.
Speakers on stage who want to connect with their audience and for instance gather marketing consent to send them newsletters and marketing material.
Back-up in case of a cyberattack or system crash, the group is used to gain uncompromisable access to the right people needed to solve the situation without being dependent on emails, servers, or intranet.
Alumni groups for old college graduates.
Managing their kids’ soccer team or other recreational activities.
Adaptable for any team, role, or work style
Enable the future of hybrid work
Connect teams, enable networking, and support a modern workforce
- Minimize time-consuming tasks prior to creating and managing participant lists.
- Inform everybody in real-time if there are changes to an event program or share important links for a project.
- Send your thank you and slide decks from speakers after the event.
- Connect all your participating employees with the audience or important stakeholders.
- Replace group members as a project goes live and keep the Group relevant and updated for all stakeholders.